LOAN APPLICATION TIME
When you choose a lender you will need to provide lots of information
as well as some money at the time you apply for a loan. The more info
you take on the initial meeting the faster the lender can start the
The following list is typical of many lenders:
- Appraisal and credit report fees due at time of application
(est. $280 to $380).
- Social Security number of all borrowers.
- Home addresses for the last 2 years.
Employment history for the previous 2 years, including addresses
and phone #s.
Pay stubs covering the most recent 30-day period.
Federal Tax Returns.
- Landlords name and phone# if you rent or
- Mortgage Company name and phone# for homeowners.
Previous two months bank statements for checking and savings
Statements of retirement stock or investment accounts.
Divorce or Separation Agreement (if applicable).
Rental Property income (2 years schedule E and/or current lease).
Fully Executed Sales Contract.
Certificate of Eligibility for VA Loan applicants.
- Previous 2 years Federal Tax returns (if you receive commission
income, alimony/child support, dividend/interest income, or you
are employed by a relative).
- 3 Years returns for self-employed applicants.
- 3 Years tax returns for some First Time Homebuyer Programs
You can check loan types and special programs in
what price House Can I Buy?
If you have questions about the loan process,
e-mail me at:
Contact Us www.julieparrishrealty.com
919.489.9694 229 Forestwood Dr. Durham, NC. 27707