INTERIOR TIPS FOR THE KITCHEN AND BATHS
BATHROOMS; no such thing as too clean.
Do you Remember that last Public Restroom you ran from?
Dirty and smelly can send a Buyer running from an otherwise
- Clean the toilets, sinks, tubs, and showers. Bleach stains
out of the bowls, remove mildew on grout and tiles, wipe
out loose hair that is in the sinks, vacuum or mop up hair
that is on the floors. Wipe down the walls.
- Floors should be clean and shiny. Also wash floor mats and
put out fresh towels. This might be one of those times you
use the towels you save for company.
- Clean as much counter space as possible. Put your stuff in
the medicine cabinets and drawers if possible.
- Empty the trash, clean the bathroom mirror(s) and any other
glass such as the shower doors.
- Really look up at the ceiling. Is there mildew or pealing paint
or any other problem that needs attention.
- Check the calk lines inside the tub and at the outer base where
the tub or shower meets the floor to see if its time to caulk.
Contact Us www.julieparrishrealty.com
919.489.9694 229 Forestwood Dr. Durham, NC. 27707